Ct sounds AT1400.1 or Soundqubed q1-2200?

Jerm1400

Senior VIP Member
I have a Sq q4-120 and wanted to have matching amps but the Sq 2200 is out of stock and will be for another month but a local dealer sells the CT Sounds AT1400.1 for $419.00. Should I wait for the Sq to come back in stock or grab the CT?

Won't know that until installed as it is totally install dependent.

Oh ok I'm going to do a 4th order blow through with the tnt 12's for now then up grading to xfl 12's. I already have the port hole cut out and I hear they can take 1500-2000 daily... I wanna put at least 1200-1500 watts to each sub

Youre in orlando? I might have a used AQ3500 in that price range if your interested. I can also get you the CT if you want to go that route.

Youre in orlando? I might have a used AQ3500 in that price range if your interested. I can also get you the CT if you want to go that route.

Yes I am how much for the used aq? and what kind of condition is it in?

How big of a difference will it be db wise? I plan to strap two of them. I was gonna get the q1-3500 while it was on sale but didn't get the money on time
If it's the new ones make sure both are new or both are old you cannot strap the two different versions of the SQ amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.