CT Sounds 2500.1

I was going to mount on the back of my box. I figured they would have fixed that problem with the new model
Never a good idea to mount amps on box if you want them to last anytime at all. Learned that the hard way and the back of the cab of my truck was also not a great idea resulting in a small fire and a complete melt down of a ct 7000.1 lol .

This is a totally new amp series so i doubt there's a ton of guys that can provide use feedback. They look pretty cool (i know, doesn't mean crap) and seem to have compact physical footprint (narrow but a bit longer). A guy i traded subs with here locally was using a prototype and had good things to say about it. I think the important thing to remember is that this 2500 and any 2500 isn't going to do rated numbers out of thin air. Even though my experience with CT mono amps (at 1400.1 and 2200.1) is that they put out great power without overly stressing your electrical, Electrical will need to be solid.

Mounting any amp especially an amp of this much stated power on the back of an enclosure is probably a bad idea. That's a **** ton of vibration and one lose screw on any side of the amp could really make a small problem a costly one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.