Ampere 3800.1 v2

Participant count
  • Participant list

Austin175
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Anyone know what these bad boys draw amperage wise? Getting ready to gut the old wiring the kid had in this Lancer an put some 1/0 in for now tell I get my welding wire i got a 250A fuse already but will be ordering new fuses & just want to make sure I get the proper ones.

Great choice, one of my favorites in that power range.
i love this amp gains are set low to break in my DC's right now was going to run 2 but after just putting the 1 amp an my xls in a temp box I made I might not need 2 it's still a thought at this point. I love how efficient this amp is to, on stock electrical I charge at 14.4 an going full tilt lowest I seen so far was 13.3v. I need to sound deadened my car bad though cause it's beating the hell out if it lol.

I actually just boxed up my ampere 3800.1. trading it in on a dd m4a tonight. I absolutely love this amp I just need more powahh.
Nice that m4a is beast in itself! Seen some stupid numbers clamped from DD amps lol.

Nice that m4a is beast in itself! Seen some stupid numbers clamped from DD amps lol.
I just bought 2 ascendent audio mayhem 15's.Im pulling out my lightning audio x1s tomorrow so I am very excited to see what this combo will do.Now I have to upgrade my four channel and Im sure I will need another battery or 2. If I only had more space lol. All in the trunk of an accord.poor car lol

I just bought 2 ascendent audio mayhem 15's.Im pulling out my lightning audio x1s tomorrow so I am very excited to see what this combo will do.Now I have to upgrade my four channel and Im sure I will need another battery or 2. If I only had more space lol. All in the trunk of an accord.poor car lol
I feel your pain 3.50cf box leaves me with 6" clearance from port to trunk lid haha but that's the fun with trunk builds how much stuff can we fit in small spaces lol. This week I'm going to cut my trunk opening behind the seats turn box around an seal it off leaves me enough room for 4-5 xs xp3000s if I need that many, but the weight is killing me just my box an subs dropped the rear 1.5" so need to get the suspension squared away asap.

I feel your pain 3.50cf box leaves me with 6" clearance from port to trunk lid haha but that's the fun with trunk builds how much stuff can we fit in small spaces lol. This week I'm going to cut my trunk opening behind the seats turn box around an seal it off leaves me enough room for 4-5 xs xp3000s if I need that many, but the weight is killing me just my box an subs dropped the rear 1.5" so need to get the suspension squared away asap.
i dropped about an inch or so. about 7 cubes after displacement, and 2 batteries. I honestly have no clue where to fit more. I have a buddy thats willing to sell me some lithium power.that may end up being my only option.Im just trying to justify all the money im sinking into this build. Im going to document everything and possibly start a build log when i redo my box and deaden everything once it warms up.

yea my box is twice that size, I have a buddy willing to give me a decent deal on some lithium batts so I might go that route. My back end is a good inch or so lower than stock at this point. Im firing forward,still not fully sealed off but its a work in progress

i dropped about an inch or so. about 7 cubes after displacement, and 2 batteries. I honestly have no clue where to fit more. I have a buddy thats willing to sell me some lithium power.that may end up being my only option.Im just trying to justify all the money im sinking into this build. Im going to document everything and possibly start a build log when i redo my box and deaden everything once it warms up.
can you utilize the spare tire well? In mine I can fit 2-3 batts if I fit them just right which I may do......I was looking at lithium batts an was suggested the xs 15k batt but I just don't know much about lithium batts to spend $1k plus on one battery it would help on the weight though. If you do post it up I'd be keen to see what you do with your build I've got pictures etc so far if everything but I'll wait till it's done to post them up for mine.

can you utilize the spare tire well? In mine I can fit 2-3 batts if I fit them just right which I may do......I was looking at lithium batts an was suggested the xs 15k batt but I just don't know much about lithium batts to spend $1k plus on one battery it would help on the weight though. If you do post it up I'd be keen to see what you do with your build I've got pictures etc so far if everything but I'll wait till it's done to post them up for mine.
Im sure I can use the spare well I just like having quick access to my equipment and with the size box i have it would be a team effort to get to it. my build at this point isnt at the level yet where I feel comfortable showing it. Once it warms up and I can spend some time detailing and sealing off then Ill be more than happy to post my build log.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Austin175

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Austin175
Burlington,Ia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date