Not open for further replies.

Fireitup
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
Item(s) for Sale:

2 CT Sounds 1400.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Unless you have been living under a rock for the last couple of months you know what these are and what they can do~ Like new only ran for about 3 weeks small marks on mounting feet. 10 Months left on no questions asked warranty.

Price:

525 shipped for the pair or 265 shipped each firm~(if they don't sell at this price no worries i love em~)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on me

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

That's a great price for a couple of tanks guys.

I'm running two of these strapped at a half ohm and they're loving it. Get em while you can, cause I'm a dealer and I can't buy them for much less than he's selling them for. ;-)

EDIT: Strapped at .5Ω each....

Last edited by a moderator:
snooze ya lose chumps.

Ones mine :p

If any of you are on the fence about this I talked to a pretty knowledgeable friend and he says these amps are a screaming deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...