CSCStang's box is the bee's knees

Participant count
  • Participant list

93_Az_TransAm
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Just picked up the box from fed ex today and i must say this thing is solid and amazingly light for its size. CSC is a greqt guy he helped me with what measurements would be needed and even put up with me changing my mind like 3 times lol and was patient as i sent him payment every week and he even put in the bolts and wing nuts for the speaker wires which i wasnt expecting. I will deff be recommending him to anyone i know.

Thanks bro. Great working with you. Now get that thing fired up.......
It was a pleasure man, thanks again for the outstanding box, best one ive ever had.

Unfortunately its gonna take awhile which ***** because i wanna put the box in the car lol but imna be ordering the 1/0 ofc welding wire tonight then ill be saving ip for the hds's which will take about a month then gotta save up for a ampere 3800.1 which will probably be 2 months unless i can find a used one a month after i get the subs im tempted to buy a cheap 1k or 1.5k amp once i get the subs but i know thats just wasted money that can go towards the ampere lol its just been soooo long since ive had bass in my life

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

93_Az_TransAm

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
93_Az_TransAm
Tucson, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies