CSCStang is the best. -first setup-

Participant count
  • Participant list
I was in need of a box for my Ford Ranger 2010 extended cab. So I grabbed some dimensions and hit up the forums. I have never experienced what 32hz sounds like, or anything below 40hz for that matter, but only because I'm a pretty big noob in car audio. Most of my friends subs are tuned to around 40hz as well. Well, long story short I gave him some dimensions, paid him, and got my box on a Friday afternoon. Everything turned out perfectly and let me tell you. The first time I dropped White Clouds - Decaf on my old boxes their was no sound, only sub flex. Now, when I play White Clouds - Decafed I literally get moist. I have had to change my pants about 5 times so far. Windows shake, steering column almost falls off, and I can do the shirt/hair trick kinda-sorta with just two 12" Vegas. I am so proud as to how far I have came in Car Audio for the little money I've had, and I have to thank CSCStang for helping me get there. Fast response, amazing packaging (took two people with box cutters), and perfect craftsmen ship. Here's a run-down of my current setup.

JVC KR-SR80BT

Hifonics ZRX 1000.1D Monoblock

4awg wiring all around and big 3 (probably didn't even need it, but I did it anyway.)

Rockford Fosgate Punch P1683 in all doors

CSCStang box @ 32hz 4cubes

Kenwood KAC-M1804 on doors

Cerwin Vega's V122D V2

Pretty good for my first setup. I'm proud of myself. Thanks Car Audio forums, you guys have helped bunches. Thanks for the kind welcoming on my first post as well, and not flaming me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.