Crystal SSCS6 16+ pics...56k...Who has 56k still anyways?

who ever you bought them from if they told you the warranty is void cause you removed the xover cover and pushed on the "push" terminals they shouldnt be selling speakers or any audio for that matter period. Please post who said that to you so others can avoid purchasing from there!

who ever you bought them from if they told you the warranty is void cause you removed the xover cover and pushed on the "push" terminals they shouldnt be selling speakers or any audio for that matter period. Please post who said that to you so others can avoid purchasing from there!
He made a mistake, he was thinking of another set of components.

yeah i had these but the plastic part holding the terminals was broken.. so i just returned them and went with something else.

I just got these speakers today as well and on one of them the plastic thing that holds the terminals was broken on both sides. These better sound as good as people make them out to be. I'm downgrading from JL Audio XR's to these. Got a sweet deal on my new truck that I didnt even have time to take the old JL's out. I was able to yank out the amp and sub before salesman saw though.

got a pic? arent you guys unlucky?
I've already glued them together. I think it had to do with UPS. When I opened the box, the speaker with brokent terminal holder was kind of out of place. The factory packaging from Crystal is not the best. I will install them tomorrow and see how they sound. I'm sure they will be fine.

Well Shon has a set right now on him, so I'm sending my one midbass with the problem and the one crossover, and he's going to do a straight exchange. Should have everything by friday, when my amp is coming, so its all good.

Well Shon has a set right now on him, so I'm sending my one midbass with the problem and the one crossover, and he's going to do a straight exchange. Should have everything by friday, when my amp is coming, so its all good.

Excellent news! You going to be taking pics of the install/install process for us?

Deja. There is no way I can install them myself. For one, I live in an aparment, and parking is minimal, there is no place to do it. Also, my car is AMAZINGLY difficult to work on. Running speaker and power wire is very diffcult too.

josh...i got them from ROE

Deja. There is no way I can install them myself. For one, I live in an aparment, and parking is minimal, there is no place to do it. Also, my car is AMAZINGLY difficult to work on. Running speaker and power wire is very diffcult too.
***** man. I'm afraid I might be in the same boat as you as far as the difficulty. Wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to deal with all the Monsoon crap. I dread the day I start working on my install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.