Crunch Power Series 1?

laserturbo
10+ year member

Crunch Power Series 1 my cuzin has had one of these given to him its VERY old all black nice an thick seems to be well built, says its 200 watts an 1 ohm stable i was wondering if any one has any info. on these amps. and if they are one of crunches better amps back in the day? i dont see many 1 ohm stable crunch amps, thanks..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

i know that don’t change nothing thought i would share just let me know k if u want to text or email about it i will send u my info
I think the guidelines want members to have a picture with your forum username and current date in the picture to avoid scammers. :)
LMAO.yep,this setup going on over 9 years.appreciate the inspirational quote although i dont take part in water boy memes.
I have created a post with all related information regarding the build under this link: https://www.caraudio.com/threads/2000-camry-build.614208/
This type of controller will work on any amplifier (or specific channel) as it is inline with the RCA connections and functions entirely as volume control knob increasing or decreasing the...

About this thread

laserturbo

10+ year member
laserturbo
Livermore MAine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from