Crunch 3000D

Participant count
  • Participant list

1rockford1
5,000+ posts

Banned
i have allways wanted this amp i know there is a few that come up for sale for 300-350ish shipped not sure if thats a great deal but i like i said i allways wanted this amp. i do wana add i have kicker 4 ga in my car and i would have to go up to 1/0 thats not a big deal at this point. are these amps power hungry , i just want some info thanks my luv

I had a lower level crunch amp rated for 150w/pc and it hit pretty hard. I was suprised at the power. Killed it when I bridged it for 2 ohms.

I had a lower level crunch amp rated for 150w/pc and it hit pretty hard. I was suprised at the power. Killed it when I bridged it for 2 ohms.
well i have seen these amps around for a few years i know the store i was gona order from dont sell them. i think i seen them for 400-450ish range and they seam to sell for 350 shipped. i would run it at first on some kicker 4 ga and set it for only 1200 at 1 ohm then when i get my 15inch btl or night shade again still up in the air with that i would get 1/0 and set i for 1800-2500

-1/0 (as stated), big 3 also in 1/0

-good size battery in the trunk next to it (2000 crank amps for more), upgrading the front bat wont hurt either.

-voltometer up front somewhere to monitor your voltage drops while playing

-8awg speaker wire

for now you can do 4awg power but just be conservative with the gains.

-1/0 (as stated), big 3 also in 1/0
-good size battery in the trunk next to it (2000 crank amps for more), upgrading the front bat wont hurt either.

-voltometer up front somewhere to monitor your voltage drops while playing

-8awg speaker wire

for now you can do 4awg power but just be conservative with the gains.
oh yea 1200 for now . im gona buy the amp soon and hold on to it i have a audioque 2200d on the way but might just sell it local. i really want this amp. i have a new battery up front.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.