Crossfire VR705D v. ???

Participant count
  • Participant list

burntorange

Hi, looking for a little advice for a newbie. I have a VW Jetta and am redoing the audio. So far I have a JVC KD-SX9350 head unit (19 watts X 4 channel RMS) installed and have purchased an Infinity Perfect 10" SVC subwoofer. As soon as they become available, I am planning to get the new Blaupunkt ODx352 (front 3.5") and ODx662 (rear 6.5") speakers to replace my OEM speakers. I would like to purchase one amp to power all these. I am looking primarily for sound quality and would like good full range sound inside my car, not so concerned about the people in the next lane. My plan is to use the high filter on the small front speakers to use them like tweeters.

My first choice in amps would be the Blaupunkt GTA 5250 (4 X 80 + 1 X 300), but it appears to be available only in Europe and I am assuming there is some reason why I can't use it on my American market VW. Blaupunkt does not appear to be planning to release an American analog anytime soon.

My second choice is the Crossfire VR705D. I would appreciate your thoughts on whether that is a good choice and any alternatives in that price range you think might work better. ¡Muchisimas gracias!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.