Bass Boost: N/A

High Level Input: Yes

Signal to Noise: >93dB

Channel Separation: >60dB

Input Sensitivity: 140mV – 4 volts

Input Impedance: 20K ohm

Damping Factor: >150

Dimensions: 9.6”W x 2.0”H x 8.35”L

• All Crossfire amplifiers use non-regulated power supplies. Non regulated power supplies are used for higher efficiency,

greater overall dynamic headroom, and a more realistic sound performance. All Crossfire amplifiers meet or exceed their

power ratings at 12.5VDC. Expect a 15 to 20% increase in power when 14.4VDC is supplied.

Very, very nice shape. I bought it bc it was supposed to be BNIB, it obviously wasn't. Still in great shape, tested and works perfect. Sounds great. The 2 flaws that stand out are the slightly bent/dinged corner next to one of the mounts--the paint is cracked a little bc of this, and there's a small discoloration (yellowish) at the right side of the amp, right in the middle.

Price:

$55 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will include tracking or delivery confirmation. $55 shipped includes lower 48 only.

Item Pictures:

I am posting some pics, but ALL pics are here: car audio for sale pictures by joolay22 - Photobucket

DSC07554.jpg

DSC07555.jpg

DSC07559.jpg

Feedback: Refs are listed in my sig...130+ feedback on ebay, 18 on Diyma, more refs on corral.net, etc...

Thanks for all the kind words regarding this amp fellas. I doubt anyone would be disappointed in the way this amp sounds. And it's a clean looking amp as well. I just got a pm saying to consider it sold, so I will update if it falls through.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.