Item(s) for Sale: crossfire cfx 23

Item(s) Description/Condition: like new

text 2093903075 for a faster response

Price: 60 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
IMG_20130611_092942_zpsf117e9aa.jpg
DSCN3338_zps4d90941e.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Does it have subsonic filter??
who cares.....you should be running this to a 3 way active front stage. use the head unit's hpf at like 80z to give the midbass section a combined band pass filtering. for 60 bucks you wont find a better pre amp that will do this. steal for sure for anyone putting together a semi decent or better 3 way front.

who cares.....you should be running this to a 3 way active front stage. use the head unit's hpf at like 80z to give the midbass section a combined band pass filtering. for 60 bucks you wont find a better pre amp that will do this. steal for sure for anyone putting together a semi decent or better 3 way front.
I've been wanting to do a 3 way active front, but I'm not real clear on how this unit would accomplish this. If my understanding is correct, I would HPF the rear on my HU at 80hz and set the subwoofer LPF on the crossover to 150 and feed the mid bass? then set the band pass section on the crossover to feed the midrange, run the tweeters off the front out of the crossover and keep my subs running from the HU as they are now? Is this correct? And what does the parallel switch do? Would 80hz to 150hz be enough for midbass?

I've been wanting to do a 3 way active front, but I'm not real clear on how this unit would accomplish this. If my understanding is correct, I would HPF the rear on my HU at 80hz and set the subwoofer LPF on the crossover to 150 and feed the mid bass? then set the band pass section on the crossover to feed the midrange, run the tweeters off the front out of the crossover and keep my subs running from the HU as they are now? Is this correct? And what does the parallel switch do? Would 80hz to 150hz be enough for midbass?
heres how it would work,you use your front pre out and run it to this mans crossover.

you need to cross your tweets over from 4-5Khz.

run your mids band pass

but looks like the low pass section doesn't meet up with the mid section...

in my set up I run

the tweeters from 4500 and up

mid range 4500-900

midbass 900-50

unless your headunit is set up for 3 way,it really wont do it..

man....i wish i could buy this just for shits and giggles. its a very sweet rare and quality piece for sure. this era crossfire stuff is decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...