Crew cab builds

Participant count
  • Participant list

arejayeye
10+ year member

I am trying to decide on an enclosure for my latest build. I have bought subs and amps already. Box will be for 4 - ab xfl 15s. This is a daily build and i listen to rap. I would also like to pull some decent haitricks too! Anybody have any experience with what works best in crew cabs? Truck is a 2000 chevy k2500 obs and I have removed my backseat for the build. Thanks!

wont be under the window line... I would wall it. I walled my ranger. and then ripped it out lol

IMG150.jpg

I have one design below the window line thats 14 cubes. Its 58Lx24Hx30D. I also have a 4th order design thats 58Lx24Hx37D but i wont have much room for amps and batts. I am starting to think i might have to go with a wall unless i use that first ported design

I have one design below the window line thats 14 cubes. Its 58Lx24Hx30D. I also have a 4th order design thats 58Lx24Hx37D but i wont have much room for amps and batts. I am starting to think i might have to go with a wall unless i use that first ported design
wall will be much louder... but a lot more work and a lot more tricky to figure out...

I am not opposed to doing a wall but i have zero experience with em. I definately wana get the most out of this build. Thanks
dont worry about math. build it as big and as strong as you can... thats where I made a mistake with mine... then just mess with the port to get the desired results.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.