Status
Not open for further replies.

cal
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

2 pcs crescendo ft1-se

2 pcs ft1 x-overs

Item(s) Description/Condition: (tweeter)

Spun and CNC aluminum construction, chambered Neodymium motor with integrated heatsink fins cast and milled into the motor housing.

Ultra-light Titanium Diaphragm for minimal breakup at extremely high SPL is driven by a 90% Aluminum/10% copper CAW voice coil.

Exponential horn is controlled and designed for full response along a 44 ° dispersion pattern.

The Faceplate, Mounting Flange and Horn assembly is sculpted for minimal acoustic diffraction and with aesthetics in mind.

Usable frequency response: 2800hz-28khz

Ideal highpass crossover point for most people: 3400-5000hz

Power rating: 80watts RMS each

4 ohm imp.

Installation Dimensions

Mounting hole cutout: 2.5"

Mounting depth: 1.9"

Overall face diameter: 3.1"

Flushmount trim depth: 1/4"

crossover specs

Designed with a 5 khz High pass 12db/oct slope, they are a perfect match to get the most out of your FT1's

these are all new and are sold as a package will not split them . i paid 55.00 each for the tweets and 10 each per crossover from crescendo plus 6.00 shipping for a total price of 136.00 .

currectly crescendo has a sale on tweets so i will drop mine to 80.00 and 10 for the x overs for a total price of 90 shipped for all the above

Price:

90 shipped firm for 2 tweets and 2 x-overs in the u.s.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cal

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied