Crescendo 3KWP vs DD M3

3000 posts in 7 months... get a life bud and maybe while your at it learn car audio brands and who puts the most into their product.

3000 posts in 7 months... get a life bud and maybe while your at it learn car audio brands and who puts the most into their product.
where did this come from? random....

But since your so interested in telling me "Solid" facts as to why that DD is better than the crescendo, dont hesitate to answer me.

EDIT. Oh wait, your still 19 years old. Just a wee kid. Nvm, don't answer me, your too young.

where did this come from? random....
But since your so interested in telling me "Solid" facts as to why that DD is better than the crescendo, dont hesitate to answer me.
Oh dont worry i wont,

The Crescendo 3KWP Monoblock amplifier exhibits a multitude of advantages for it's users system. Supplying over 3300 watts RMS of CLEAN power at 1 ohm at a normal 14volts to the subwoofers its powering.
Right off their website they rate their amps at 13.8v, just because you feel less of yourself and need to have a gawdy gold amp fine by me. DD rates almost a solid 2v less and you can expect 4000+ REAL WATTS FROM THE AMP!!!! When the crescendo starts to lose efficiency at lower voltage, the DD will flourish and expend even more at said 13.8v.....

1 ohm Power @ 18V @ 1% THD 4,530W
According to their website you will get 4500 watts at 18v... The m3a will do that at 15v....

14 VOLTS IS NOT NORMAL WITHOUT A HUGE EXPENSE IN ELECTRICAL UPGRADES

im really tired of people coming on here flappin there jaws about something they are just noobs about

End\

According to their website you will get 4500 watts at 18v... The m3a will do that at 15v....

im really tired of people coming on here flappin there jaws about something they are just noobs about

End\
If your runnin either amp you should the electrical to back it anyway

and run which ever is cheaper, the DD will be overpriced for the power anyway

End\
If your runnin either amp you should the electrical to back it anyway

and run which ever is cheaper, the DD will be overpriced for the power anyway

Oh dont worry i wont,
Right off their website they rate their amps at 13.8v, just because you feel less of yourself and need to have a gawdy gold amp fine by me. DD rates almost a solid 2v less and you can expect 4000+ REAL WATTS FROM THE AMP!!!! When the crescendo starts to lose efficiency at lower voltage, the DD will flourish and expend even more at said 13.8v.....

End\
How is 14 volts not normal? You don't have the slightest clue in what you are talking about.

DD will be overpriced FOR POWER?!?!?!?!?!

AGAIN WHATS WITH THE NOOBS TAKING OVER THE FORUM! IN ORDER TO EQUAL THE SAME POTENTIAL AS THE M3A GIVES YOU WOULD NEED TO RUN A HV SYSTEM WHICH IS A PAIN FOR ONLY 4000 WATTS!!!!! The m3a would simply need a batcap 2000....

Please delete your accounts guys, your really giving bad advice.

And to mr smarty up there who says im only 19, i made this account 3 years ago...

DD will be overpriced FOR POWER?!?!?!?!?!

AGAIN WHATS WITH THE NOOBS TAKING OVER THE FORUM! IN ORDER TO EQUAL THE SAME POTENTIAL AS THE M3A GIVES YOU WOULD NEED TO RUN A HV SYSTEM WHICH IS A PAIN FOR ONLY 4000 WATTS!!!!! The m3a would simply need a batcap 2000....

Please delete your accounts guys, your really giving bad advice.

And to mr smarty up there who says im only 19, i made this account 3 years ago...

You talk like a prepubescent teenager. Tell me boy, what are you running.

How is 14 volts not normal? You don't have the slightest clue in what you are talking about.
Ok class in session..... Next time your playing it full tilt, hook up a dmm to the power and negative terminals and tell me what your voltage is on your puny 1200s... IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE BATTERY BANK AND RUNNING High Voltage=HV...... INORDER TO REACH 14V WHILE ON THE "STREET"

Ok class in session..... Next time your playing it full tilt, hook up a dmm to the power and negative terminals and tell me what your voltage is on your puny 1200s... IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE BATTERY BANK AND RUNNING High Voltage=HV...... INORDER TO REACH 14V WHILE ON THE "STREET"
I have a constant 14.2 voltage moron.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rezzarect

10+ year member
rezzarect
CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from