Item(s) Description/Condition: Used with scratches

Price: 400 USD

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Shipping from Canada

Rated RMS Power:

4 ohm power @ 13.8V @ .3% THD 855w

2 ohm power @ 13.8V @ .3% THD 1650w

1 ohm power @ 13.8V @ .3% THD 3,370w

.5 ohm power @ 13.8V @ .5% THD 4,030w

I have used this amp for 4 years, always stable and working #1 , reason of price is the scratches. works perfectly.

Link : 3KWP Monoblock

Item Pictures:

xgPVOF.jpg

BsRLJS.jpg

Item(s) for Sale: Crescendo 3 KWP

Item(s) Description/Condition: Used with scratches

Price: 400 USD

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Shipping from Canada

Rated RMS Power:

4 ohm power @ 13.8V @ .3% THD 855w

2 ohm power @ 13.8V @ .3% THD 1650w

1 ohm power @ 13.8V @ .3% THD 3,370w

.5 ohm power @ 13.8V @ .5% THD 4,030w

I have used this amp for 4 years, always stable and working #1 , reason of price is the scratches. works perfectly.

Link : 3KWP Monoblock

Item Pictures:

xgPVOF.jpg

BsRLJS.jpg
one post nothing but just this one post? looks like a bit of a scam.

Hey guys, Sorry for delay, i'm in the process of buying a new car and for some reason my gmail account synced to my iphone never notified me about replies.

I'll post pictures tomorrow, I can even show you a video with the amp working and with me saying my username + date if you want.

Hey guys, Sorry for delay, i'm in the process of buying a new car and for some reason my gmail account synced to my iphone never notified me about replies.
I'll post pictures tomorrow, I can even show you a video with the amp working and with me saying my username + date if you want.
I'm not sure that ppl are questioning whether or not you actually have the item? At least I'm not... I'm quite confident that you have it, my concerns are:

A) You literally have a total of THREE posts (the first one of which being this for sale thread!)

B) You can't provide ANY references and

C) Your location is in Canada

Now don't get me wrong I'm not one to knock a new member, because I myself am still VERY new here. AND when I initially came to this forum it was because I didn't want to PAY the other forums (which I won't name) to post my for sale items. BUT please understand that with no refs, and being brand new, and since it's a relatively high price item, I think I speak for everyone when I say, that ppl are going to be a little apprehensive about blindly transferring that kind of money into your PayPal account, with little to no guarantees that they'll ever see the item...? I'm not saying NOBODY will, cause I'm still on the fence myself, I want that amp..... I'm just not sure if I'm ready to hop out of that plane with no parachute?

I'm not sure that ppl are questioning whether or not you actually have the item? At least I'm not... I'm quite confident that you have it, my concerns are:A) You literally have a total of THREE posts (the first one of which being this for sale thread!)

B) You can't provide ANY references and

C) Your location is in Canada

Now don't get me wrong I'm not one to knock a new member, because I myself am still VERY new here. AND when I initially came to this forum it was because I didn't want to PAY the other forums (which I won't name) to post my for sale items. BUT please understand that with no refs, and being brand new, and since it's a relatively high price item, I think I speak for everyone when I say, that ppl are going to be a little apprehensive about blindly transferring that kind of money into your PayPal account, with little to no guarantees that they'll ever see the item...? I'm not saying NOBODY will, cause I'm still on the fence myself, I want that amp..... I'm just not sure if I'm ready to hop out of that plane with no parachute?
I totally agree with that mate. replied to your SMS, if you show me good references i don't mind proceeding the way you asked

Here you go //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif sorry for my english i'm french lol, also i only have my gf woofer in this video since im selling the car and i removed my 4 cube feet + 15 inch box and it weight like 90 Kg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

overclock

Banned
overclock
laval
Start date
Participants
Who Replied