Crescendo 1500.1 on back order other options?

I'm back at it again. Searching for around 1500rms for my two Fi SSD 12's led me to the Crescendo Symphony 1500.1. I was mostly impressed by the amp dyno that shows it putting out over 1700rms at 1 ohm for only $314. Anyway, I ordered it and got slapped with a "back ordered until August 1st" well I've heard that before and know it more than likely means "we have no clue when this amp will be back in stock". I've been asking myself if I should save a few bucks and go for the Soundqubed 1200, break my budget for the Sundown SAE-1500 or be patient. So I ask you all;

1. Is this amp worth the wait/$

2. Would I be just as happy with the Sundown 1500 or Soundqubed 1200? (I rarely blast my system I just like the ability to impress some friends. Current system is about 900rms)

3. On the dynos the Crescendo pulls about 150rms more than the Sundown so why does the Sundown cost $100 more

4. Any other amps worth a look?

Thanks for the help guys

I listed a korean built amp that came with paper work saying 1900 at 1 ohm. Same build house as dc audio. Seems to fit your needs and cheaper then those. Pics are in my thread. If you want new id get my money back from crescendo asap

Those of us with a good rep, will not sell you any junk, about 90% of my system is used, and I have had 0 issues dude. But to each his own, but it's a nice way to save some coin imho. Good luck in your search man.

x2 on a used SQ1200, sundown 1500, etc....plenty of deals to be found if you look around. I picked up an AQ1200 for $50 a few years ago....still going strong in the wife's ride.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tank313

tank313
Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
denim