Participant count
  • Participant list

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Coustic AMP160

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Physically the amp is not very pretty. There is some rust and nicks and scratches. She works like a champ though. Rated for 30 watts rms per channel into 4 ohms . This amp is not bridgeable that I am aware of but it should handle a 2 ohm load per channel. All the terminal screws are there and everything works on the amp. No crossover of any kind. Just a simple amp with good sound. Great for a set of coaxials or tweets.

Price:

40 Shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price

Item Pictures:

1342364638.jpg

1342364648.jpg

1342364644.jpg

1342364683.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

it should be able to do 2x60@2ohms. if you want to bridge, you would need to find the common, and invert one channel, if you really need 120@4. 12vrated, iirc. always liked those old coustic amps, similar to alphasonic (us aocustics made). post up the gut pics. i had a 2x35 pushing close to 600 watts with a little re-working, but then it cooked. that was back before "old school" made a difference

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.