Couple of Subs I havent heard a lot about..

Participant count
  • Participant list
Just looking for opinions on some Subs priced near the Sundown SA Series. These 2 just grabbed my attention, but a search or two didn't bring much up on them.

Theres a caraudioclassifieds.org with the fu audio, the si mag is still to be discussed with real findings. The fu audio did very well in spl and sound quality out of the bunch talorfade tested.

The mag is legendary. Stereo Integrity has been around for a very long while. Im glad to see them coming back around.

Both would put an sa to shame. Not in the same league

The mag is legendary. Stereo Integrity has been around for a very long while. Im glad to see them coming back around.
Both would put an sa to shame. Not in the same league
I can see the MAG v3 being above the SA, but the FU I wasn't for sure. Prices are close to the same. Starting to think I can do better then an SA with my budget now.

Fu is great be t fade wasnt ready to crown it as an SA killer yet. If you need a smaller box then the mag 3 would be a better choice.
Box isn't an issue at all. But don't want to get to carried away with the weight of it. I know I want one 12in Sub.. I have already got my Electrical laid out. I got a HO Alternator, BIG 3 Kit, AGM Batteries... Just haven't nailed down that Sub/Amp Combo... Every time I think I do... I read some other **** thread and say "Yeah that's cool, I can do that"

I don't like when sub manufacturers don't post tsps on their subs. Instant turn off to fu. On the other side nick has stated that the mag will be extremely similar to the original which speaks for itself. It will be a great performer for the price

OK... If I can't get the MAG v3 in time... I'm leaning towards the American XFL... Better bang for the buck...

Whats the deal with the American Bass XR Series? Can't find anything about it...

For at or under $400.. I can get a 12" XFL American Bass Sub and PH4000MD American Bass Amp...

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.