Couple Honda Questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

tbbucs
10+ year member

USA
I have a 2000 Civic. I just installed 4 channel amp + comp set. I was planning on putting my tweets in the factory location but decided they sounded best elsewhere. So my problem is I can't get the plastic piece that holds the stock tweeter back in place. Is there a trick to it?

Also, I notice a pretty loud noise floor coming from the tweets. My first step for that problem is changing the headunit ground. I was just wondering where you Honda guys moved it to?

Thanks for the help!

i think grounded my to a bolt connected to my shifter and that to the frame. or mostly likey to a bolt on the dash support frame. your best bet would be a bolt on the dash support frame since it is grounded to the frame

By dash support frame are you talking the metal brackets that surround the whole CD player?

98GSR - thanks for the advice - do you happen to have a pic of your dash?

when you pull out the cd player you should see metal and round tubing towards the back. its also where the cd player attaches in the back. as for pics i dont have any

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.