Couldnt log in

basssquared
10+ year member

Basssquared
during the past 3 days for no apparent reason i was not able to log in i would fill in my info then a screen would say "thanks for logging in basssquared" but then the page would refresh and i wasn't logged in had this problem until finally 30 mins ago was a huge inconvenience i thought i was maybe banned or something lol well just throwing that out there has that happened to anyone else?

I had that problem for a litle bit. it takes forever to load. try deleting the cookies. I noticed that at home I get the new front page and at work I get the old front page...

I'm having the same issue, but only on the main list page. When I go into the sub forums I am logged in. Odd little bug seems to be with the cookie, but doesn't go away after a cleaning. I still have to go into the sub forums to be logged in, THEN I am logged in under the main page.

this was happening to me last night. i tried logging in about 10 times. It would say thanks for logging in, redirect me, and then once i was redirected it would say i wasnt logged in

it just happened to me again i hadn't logged in for about 2 or 3 days and just got home from the bar and thought id try to log in and it worked wtf?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.