Could I do this? Audiobahn ALUM12Q with JBL bp600?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Quiksilver
10+ year member

NJ
Since I blew My Type-R a while back ( I dont know how the hell I did that) I need a replacement sub. I was checking out the Audiobahn ALuminum 12" for SQ, Its classified as a Dual 6 ohm sub or and will operate at at 3ohm or 12 ohm. To my knowledge, the JBL BP600 is only operable at 2 ohm and 4 ohm. Is that correct?

I really like what I'm seeing with this sub, and I want to know what my best bet is to hook it up to this amp.

If it is not possible to do, can someone give me a suggestion on a great 12" SQ sub to be powered by my JBL bp 600 amp? Obviously it would be best if it was a DVC sub, seeingas I will only be using 1 sub with a 2 channel amp... (well kinda)

Thanks in advance,

Marc

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.