Corey Anderson / Massiveaudiocw Feedback

Bought a DD 1008 from Corey recently. Sub was in perfect condition and he shipped the day after I paid. Good seller!!

This guy is a great seller! I brought my Mcd1500d from him and the whole process went smooth. No worries here.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

bought a amp from him for my front comps. Great communication, shipped it fast.. pmed me with a tracking number. I would by from him agian in a heartbeat. Great seller..thanks coery

Great seller, He shipped when he said he would, product was exactly what he said it was and it was less that what I would have had to pay else where. My first forums purchase was from Coery and he even help me with how it works. Couldn't have asked for more.

Thanks Corey!

wow, with all of these great feedbacks, i don't think mine is even needed. but i'll chime in anyways.

I just received his packaged for the 8" TC-1000 i bought from him and it looks to be in wonderful condition. Smooth transaction. A+

-James

i bought some kicker 6.5's from corey and they came just as described and fast, they were cheap too! very good guy to deal with

Great guy here folks. He has bought from me and I have bought from him. Both transactions were very smooth and he shipped quickly.

Great guy to deal with, thanks so much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Mattz-us3-ike557

Corey is a great person to deal with.
He has perfect communication, is honest, understanding and easy to work with.

He bought a book and the transaction got turned around but we worked it out and were both happy at the end.

Thanks and don't hesitate to deal with him.

Matt
Quakerroatmeal

Bought from this foo also. Very trustworthy. Helps me and designs new boxes for me. Bought wires from him and was sent really fast A++.

http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/showthread.php?t=18975

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

massiveaudiocw

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
massiveaudiocw
Upstate NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied