Cops Succcck.

Here is an idea.

Deaden your entire car, roll up the windows, and turn the system down. I bet you wont get another one. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

yea thats true..... i just think MORE people will be offended by rap than other music. (not that i don't listen to rap.)
Hardly. I've been told to turn it down when showing people what a good kick drum will do. Or a good bass guitar line. I have a few Korn songs that have bass guitar lines that drop lower and are louder than a lot of rap songs.

Throw some pipe organ CD's in your car and see what REAL low bass is if your subs will survive a CCCC note recorded at 0dB full volume. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Good thing about a CCCC is that is you cant hear it.

CCC (~33Hz) however (one octave higher than a CCCC) made my mom come outside and tell me her cabinets in the kitched started rattleing.

yea thats true..... i just think MORE people will be offended by rap than other music. (not that i don't listen to rap.)
Well, who wouldn't be offended by a bunch of swearing and bragging about being a dope or into it (not exactly what they say, but kinda.) A lot of rap sounds violent and expresses violence.

Now Public Enemy, they had a conscience. Anger, righteous anger. That's valid.

BUt it's not about the music. It's about invading other people's mind and body. YOu know, we can't shut our ears. Constant interruption affect thought and constant vibration affects the body. If you want it, fine. Just don't share it just like I don't wanna share someone's heroin, alcohol, cigarette smoke or other harmful stuff they may choose to use.

Here is an idea.
Deaden your entire car, roll up the windows, and turn the system down. I bet you wont get another one. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Maybe. But I wonder if this deadening stops the bass transmission? I doubt it, and the bass is a bigger problem than the top of the music. Generally, the top is inaudible while the bass is physically invasive.

I'd think people would be more proud of silent stealth than a bunch of clattering noise.

95% of people are fucking sleeping at 12:30am you dipshit, I'm sure they enjoy being woken up to your terrible music... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
when i first read that i thought it said 95% of people are fucking at 12:30am

shoot ya'll i wangin at 12PM not AM my bad.. i didnt notice what i wrote till now.. shiit i dont even bump at stop lights nor neighborhoods.. i was down the main strip and got that ticket.. oh well it keeps cops busy

shoot ya'll i wangin at 12PM not AM my bad.. i didnt notice what i wrote till now.. shiit i dont even bump at stop lights nor neighborhoods.. i was down the main strip and got that ticket.. oh well it keeps cops busy

That's probably why, there are ords on places like the main strip on purpose, because they are usually populated areas. Do you know how hard it is to properly work when people are creating a ruckuss? Imagine the frustration of the shop owners, trying to run thier business why competing with the twat waffles stereo system outside. It's courtesy with respect and maturity, all mixed into one thingy majig. It takes a while to understand.

But it's so cool to hate cops ...
Sure, some cops are pricks, but most of them are just regular people just doing their jobs ... It's your duty to know and obey the law and, if you're caught in violation, it's not the cop's fault for penalizing you.

OMG a word of reason.... u win the game...

im down with cops...

Maybe. But I wonder if this deadening stops the bass transmission? I doubt it, and the bass is a bigger problem than the top of the music. Generally, the top is inaudible while the bass is physically invasive.
I'd think people would be more proud of silent stealth than a bunch of clattering noise.

Deadener works very well at reducing the impact of bass outside the vehicle. I wish you could hear the difference it makes in my car. Huge...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

shanerz21

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
shanerz21
IOWA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date