Cops Succcck.

and to those who will deny it, you know part of the reason you get caught by the cops is because your trying to be heard by other drivers. Don't deny it by saying you just like loud music, your trying to be noticed.....

Deadener works very well at reducing the impact of bass outside the vehicle.
Well, if that's true, then there's a solution. That'd be great. It doesn't stop the occupant from being able to hear emergency sirens, but that's not my personal problem.

Thanks for reply.

Got any links to such deadening systems or what have you? I can't quite picture it.

Thank you. So, I looked at those. Some can be into the thousands of dollars for the expensive product, doing the whole car. Can anyone give a guess for the cost of doing it on the cheap and doing it yourself, of course?

Seems like a good project for the aficionado. I wish it would become popular because I wouldn't feel the noise assault and you all wouldn't get the ad hominem attacks.

whatever, all i know is ALL of the loud music that can be heard from a while away around here is rap.
********. i rarely play rap in my car, mostly just when someone requests something, or im in an odd mood, and i slam hard. live jam music, widespread panic, phish, trey anastasio, string cheese incident, particle, galactic, that stuff hits just as hard or harder than rap, and guess what, its actually music, too.

before i get flamed like a mother****er, i do bump responsibly, although i have been known to wang on the main street in town (not cruising like a doucherocket, just passing through) never in residential areas though.

yes i do it to turn heads, but mostly to show people its not just gangsta wannabe f@ggots that can beat down. i dont know, maybe thats all there is where you live.

i got one by my city 2 weeks ago, "amplified sound from a motor vehicle", only a 60$ ticket...
Thats cheap last time i got one was ~180 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif **** LA cops racist ****s

********. i rarely play rap in my car, mostly just when someone requests something, or im in an odd mood, and i slam hard. live jam music, widespread panic, phish, trey anastasio, string cheese incident, particle, galactic, that stuff hits just as hard or harder than rap, and guess what, its actually music, too.
before i get flamed like a mother****er, i do bump responsibly, although i have been known to wang on the main street in town (not cruising like a doucherocket, just passing through) never in residential areas though.

yes i do it to turn heads, but mostly to show people its not just gangsta wannabe f@ggots that can beat down. i dont know, maybe thats all there is where you live.
i said in MY area dude..... didn't it was true everywhere

Maybe. But I wonder if this deadening stops the bass transmission? I doubt it, and the bass is a bigger problem than the top of the music. Generally, the top is inaudible while the bass is physically invasive.
I'd think people would be more proud of silent stealth than a bunch of clattering noise.
Yes, it does. It deadens ALL vibrations. Not just the vocal section. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

shanerz21

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
shanerz21
IOWA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date