copper alloy wire?

Participant count
  • Participant list
KNU or STINGER FTR //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif lol i like how it says it has a lifetime warranty on it. but doesnt say much about it strand count or anything. hell i would use it probably

I used AP 1/0 for my build. OFC, but I can get 2 runs of it for less than 1 run of knu kolussus flex. I don't care how good it is, you can't beat doubling up the amount of wire.

I used AP 1/0 for my build. OFC, but I can get 2 runs of it for less than 1 run of knu kolussus flex. I don't care how good it is, you can't beat doubling up the amount of wire.
what??? that logic makes no sense especially if it can't handle the current. but anyways, OP, I am not gonna tell you to go with Knu or any other brand but I'd atleast get a wire that you either no ppl use or you can find out what the actually current handling of wire.

what??? that logic makes no sense especially if it can't handle the current. but anyways, OP, I am not gonna tell you to go with Knu or any other brand but I'd atleast get a wire that you either no ppl use or you can find out what the actually current handling of wire.
How does that make no sense?

2 runs AP> 1 run of Knu and they both are the same price.

How does that make no sense?
2 runs AP> 1 run of Knu and they both are the same price.
how much current does your AP wire handle? if it handles 150 or greater for each run than not bad but if it doesn't than it's just another run without any benefit.

how much current does your AP wire handle? if it handles 150 or greater for each run than not bad but if it doesn't than it's just another run without any benefit.
250-300a. It's true 0 gauge, but not over sized.

DSCN0548.jpg

Here's a pic next to 4/0:

DSCN0538.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.