Convinving GF to wall her SUV....HOW???

i wish my gf liked bass. i barely have them going and all i hear is "my head hurts."
You gota take it slow....When I first started into car audio 2 kicker l5s where to much for me.. Now I can take pretty much any thing up to 150db without feeling a head ache. Just get her a small pair of subs she will get use to it and start to like it more and more...You have to much bass for her at once, shes still a noobie

All my xgfs love my systems...

Tell her that she's going to get a wall. Four 18's.

And she's going to like it. And pay for it.

If not, she's not gonna get it. The only way she's gonna get it, is if it gets PITB or if she's holdin it in her mouth.

OR

Talk her into doing it, and just start getting the money together....

Then just do it. If she doesnt like it, she cant take it down, she won't know how(I'm assuming) and she can get over it.

She really probably doesnt need a wall, for safety reasons. She's a young female driver, and those are scary enough without a wall blocking their rear view.

Just do three 15's below the window line and let it ride.

I got an Idea..
get on one knee, say "babe this is hard for me to ask, I love you very much, so i was wondering...."

"If I can wall off your explorer for teh mad Deebeez"

oh before i forget..

Pics of girlfriend or fail

i lol'd, enough to post a pic.

oh, and for everyone posting about pink subs, her not liking that much bass, and going to buy purses and shoes, once again, you know nothing about my girlfriend lol. She has one coach purse, doesnt like pink, and most of the time wears athletic shoes or flip-flops

This is the only one on my photobucket account:

IMAGE_083.jpg

You gota take it slow....When I first started into car audio 2 kicker l5s where to much for me.. Now I can take pretty much any thing up to 150db without feeling a head ache. Just get her a small pair of subs she will get use to it and start to like it more and more...You have to much bass for her at once, shes still a noobie
All my xgfs love my systems...
been trying to work her up for years now and nothing.

that's when you hand the bish' ear plugs..
i tend to just bismark her till shes out cold

i lol'd, enough to post a pic.

oh, and for everyone posting about pink subs, her not liking that much bass, and going to buy purses and shoes, once again, you know nothing about my girlfriend lol. She has one coach purse, doesnt like pink, and most of the time wears athletic shoes or flip-flops

This is the only one on my photobucket account:
I'd hit it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Seems like i'v seen that pic before, maybe your build thread?

no vids of her doing hair tricks?

She might like 4 18" Level 4xls with custom colored dustcaps to her fav color.

just a thought //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.