Considering Lanzar Opti.......

This is real easy. If they say made in Denmark, they were OEM'd by Dynaudio. If they say made in Isreal, they were OEM'd by Morel. If they say made in France, they might be Dynavox. I'll bet they say made in China or other.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/beatdeadhorse5.gif.5d70132dea1eb89b73bf2fdbb6027dd6.gif

Lanzar will never be what it used to be. Back in the 90's my pops had a shop when Lanzar was badass, (purple opti's, USA hand built subs eq's whatever)

The older line was not a Zed design. The newer stuff like the opti amps and subs are OK at best, as for the speakers??? I ran thru many sets of their cadmium which was the high end line for a while and it was all junk. Crossovers as big as a laptop, speakers would just die, cones would seperate etc. Kinda sad, it's like running into your favorite sports hero when u were a kid and now hes homeless.....bummer

I think some of these cheap/non-big name brand are overlooked a little too much. You wouldn't expect anything godly, but decent sounding, affordable products do exist. This isn't the first time I've seen someone like the Optidrive component set either.

DynaudioMW-162.jpg

dynaudio-audience-speakers-driver-out-of-box.jpg

looks mean nothing, id like to see tsp's on both mids to even compare them

This is real easy. If they say made in Denmark, they were OEM'd by Dynaudio. If they say made in Isreal, they were OEM'd by Morel. If they say made in France, they might be Dynavox. I'll bet they say made in China or other.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/beatdeadhorse5.gif.5d70132dea1eb89b73bf2fdbb6027dd6.gif

says Made by Shane Means:confused: who teh fack is that guy

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Have you had the chance to audition them yet?

Sorry guys, there's no way those were manufactured by Dynaudio. Why would a company that has it's amplifiers built by Asian sweatshops (excluding the Zed makes and such) all of the sudden turn to an expensive company like Dynaudio for there drivers? I mean, who makes the counterfeit Dynaudio drivers that are masquerading as the genuine article?

Now, I might be inclined to think that Jantzen drivers are built by Dynaudio simply because they're based in Denmark but even then... who knows.

http://www.jantzen-audio.com/html/kits.html

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Have you had the chance to audition them yet?
yes and on not alot of power so i cant give any opinions yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.