Cons of Hifonics bx1500d

Yea LED light is very nice but it can attract unwanted attention.. I guess it only applys to people with hatchs and SUVs with plain view to the trunk.

Mine takes 2 60 Maxi fuses.
It came with 2 60s, but I have read on 2 different forums that you can call HiFonics and they'll tell you it was a mistake, they are supposed to have 2 80 amps in there... and they will ship them too you.....

If I remember, I'll e-mail them on Monday and find out for sure... I'll post my e-maiil to them and their response....

Actually, as the frequency changes, the impedance of the sub changes wildly. With normal music, it can go REALLY high.

From what I understand... your speaker may be a DVC 2 ohm, in parallel creates a 1ohm load. But actually your amp will see a fluctuation of 1ohm during certain frequencies. So at times the amp might play a 30hz freq and see a .75 load any other times it can pop up to 1.25 etc... so its not actually playing 1ohm straight through.
Not to mention, no ones resistance on their sub is 1.00 ohms. I've got an Adire Brahma, DVC 2ohm. Each side actually registers 1.75 ohms on a volt meter.

I suppose this is also a way for the sub to squeeze out a few more watts from an amp, kinda nice.

It came with 2 60s, but I have read on 2 different forums that you can call HiFonics and they'll tell you it was a mistake, they are supposed to have 2 80 amps in there... and they will ship them too you.....
If I remember, I'll e-mail them on Monday and find out for sure... I'll post my e-maiil to them and their response....

still waiting for that email

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.