connectors

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a 4 ga power wire. is there a connector that takes it down to the size of the small connectors on the amplifiers?
is there something that can be connected to the power on the amp that will allow 4ga input?

thanks
What amp do you have? What size power/ground connections does it have on it? I'm assuming if they're smaller than 4ga it's got to be 8. They make reducers that you can put on the end of the wire.

one of my amps is a us acoustics 4085... the other is a 4 channel phoenix gold...i forget the model number, but they have those small freeking screws and a small area to insert the wire/reducers. all the connectors i have for 4 ga dont fit

got any suggestions?

Take a pic if you can, or find one on the internet. I'm assuming it's the normal set screw type terminal, in which case you just need a reducer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.