cone area vs quality?

its cause of that tiny ass little box and the woofers are getting less than 100w each, i mean atleast give them 1-200. Low freq moves air
i un derstand what u are saying but man i moved WAYYYYY more air from my CARGO area in my tahoe with just 2 15" Memphis M3's

I would go with the 12's anyday...I was running 4 15" Kicker compvr's sealed and went to 12 cheap 10" Audiobahn subs that i picked up for $25 each. Tossed them in a small sealed box and it was much louder then the 4 15's and even hit the lows better....And for the Hfonics Hfi subs i have 4 of the 12's in my Olds cutlass on a Powerbass ASA 1500.1 at 2Ohms and it gets piss loud for being what it is.......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.