Item(s) for Sale:

1x e8400 Wolfdale Duo Core CPU

1x MSI P7N Platinum MB

4x PC2 6400 (DDR2) 2gig ram sticks, SLI Ready

1x 9800 GTX+ GPU

2x CD/DVD rom drives. Not sure on these, PM for more info

1x Zalaman Fan controller

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Everything is used, obviously. This setup has never seen an OC setting. Can be OC'd though with ease from what I read. Everything is 100% working from when I upgraded to an I72600K. This setup WILL preform, on a cheap budget. Everything "Matches" each other, and Can/Will provide better pics if needed. My Bionic camera isnt the best...

Also have a box of "junk" cables and screws etc..., That came with various MB, CPU, Fans, Drives I have bought over the years, Nothing is wrong with them, just never needed them, but kept just in case. Will include things you may want/need with purchase of other items for free..

Can only upload 10 pics at a time, PM for more pics if needed

Price:

$100 CPU OBO- Prefer to combo MB+CPU@ $125+Shipping (Both)

$45 MB +Shipping OBO

$15 OBO Ram/stick +Shipping (Prefer to sell all 4 together)

$25 OBO per drive +Shipping

$125 OBO 9800 GTX Black Edition +Shipping ( Paid $499 New, just FYI) +Shipping

$15 Bucks for the fan AS IS- +Shipping

$15 Fan Controller +shipping

Need money for wiring and most importantly, a new box.... So Im open for some trades...

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I will ship ASAP, provide tracking numbers, and even my cell # for those who are like me about shipping and stuff :p

I do prefer to sell the CPU+MB as 1 unit to keep the pins on the CPU itself safe from damage during shipping.

Item Pictures:

357.jpg

346.jpg

347.jpg

348.jpg

350.jpg

351.jpg

352.jpg

353.jpg

355.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to post prices. Hate to burst your bubble, but that CPU generally sell used for $75or under and that's for a proven overclocker.

How much for the GTX?

Need to post prices. Hate to burst your bubble, but that CPU generally sell used for $75or under and that's for a proven overclocker.
How much for the GTX?

Updated with prices. Thanks. However, I didnt find many listings for the CPU being 75 bucks/under .... All my prices are OBO because I don't know what this **** is worth, just know I need a box made, and Im resorting to selling back up parts lol.

Thanks alot!

Updated with prices. Thanks. However, I didnt find many listings for the CPU being 75 bucks/under .... All my prices are OBO because I don't know what this **** is worth, just know I need a box made, and Im resorting to selling back up parts lol.
Thanks alot!
Sad to say PC hardware decreases in value very very fast. You pay $2k this month and it's only worth $500 in less than a year. The only things that really hold value are power supplies and cases. Viedo cards decrease the fastest since they release new versions every 4-6 months. The card is only worth $50 IMO, it's like 10 generations old (or more). $165 will get you a much newer 560ti, which is 5x better than that card.

Everything decreases in value, electronic wise, soon as its released. Thank you for the feedback, and all prices are OBO. Everything MUST GO. Need that box!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Volvowith18psi

10+ year member
Volvowith18psi
Butler, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views