Complete package

Pro_B

I am looking for a complete setup. I need a head unit, amp, and one sub. It's going in a small single cab truck, Mazda b2200. Wiring would be a plus but don't need it, I can get that somewhere else. I am looking to keep this as cheap as possible, would like it to be under the 200-250 range. I'm not looking for anything insane just something to give me a little bass. It's been a while since I've had a system and am just slowly gonna work back into it.

Thanks and let me know what you have. I live in WI so if you could give me prices shipped that would be cool.

I have a 12" mtx and zx400.1 kicker amp I'd sell for around $200. You can have the wiring too. And it comes with bass knob. If you're interested, I'll post the link to CL I have it on. The amp looks new. I have a box for it but its really heavy and I'd rather not ship it. Plus shipping will probably be expensive.

There is an excellent little system for sale in the classifieds.

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT, MRP M500, 10" type R and wiring kit for 380$ plus ship. I would look into it..

There is an excellent little system for sale in the classifieds.
Pioneer AVH-P3200BT, MRP M500, 10" type R and wiring kit for 380$ plus ship. I would look into it..
Saw that. I posted in there I think I may be able to get a headunit locally from one of my friends and that seems too nice for my application. Still looking for sub and amp.

i have a 5 channel amp - powerbass 700/5 ASA

pioneer ts-d1702 6.5 mids

jl audio xr650 passive xovers bi-ampble

ppi 356cs tweters

pioneer ts-c1702r 6.5 2way coax

i'll do it for $250 shipped

i'll throw in some 4 gauge wires power and ground.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.