Complete Package

Ditto on the Profile amp, a the 400M and a Alpine Type S 12, in a prefab box..

You could do that..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks guys for the quick responses....

I listen to mainly hard rock.... Metallica, Disturbed.... that type of thing but I would also like to listen to other types and have it sound good..... you know... for when Im driving Mrs. Daisy.... lol or my Grandma.... And yes I will be building my own box... my friend builds them and he is going to hook me up... so when I find out what sub im gonna get I'm gonna have to hunt down the QTS and all that jazz!! Anyways thanks alot guys!! Oh and 200 dollars is fine as well..... anywhere between 150 and 200!

i say get a type s and a profile amp like already mentioned. Go to http://www.ikesound.com to check out some amps.
i urge you to stay away from ikesound. just search and you'll find out lately that they are complete garbage now. some people have no problems but more do have problems with them and their equipment breaking and lack of customer service. i'd take my business elsewhere and not risk it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.