Complete Audio Upgrade Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

John858

CarAudio.com Recruit
Going for a full system upgrade for a 83 Monte Carlo, ima do a component set for the doors and a component set for kick pods, 4 6x9 for rear deck and 2 good 10’s to keep up with the mids and highs

Need suggestions on speakers and amps, im going for a loud and clear sound system, not trying to break the bank, anywhere from $1k-$2k please, thank u

(electrical will be upgraded when i find out the system wattage)

That is a big feat.... so many variables. I don't know where to start with my opinions.

But are 6x9s going to fit across the rear deck? I remember those dumb 4x10s seemed like they barely fit but its been 20 years since I had that car.

That is a big feat.... so many variables. I don't know where to start with my opinions.

But are 6x9s going to fit across the rear deck? I remember those dumb 4x10s seemed like they barely fit but its been 20 years since I had that car.
i made a custom panel for them, and i test fitted other 6x9 in my other car

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.