Northwest Region Competition In Spokane, WA

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Snow's Auto will be hosting the first NorthWest Sound-Off of 2010 at the Spokane Auto/Boat Speed Show. The dates of the show will be 26-28 March. The Sound-Off will consist of three levels of SPL competition, and possibly a Sound Quality competition. Depending on the amount of registered competitors will determine what days the Sound-Off will take place. I am currently working on making this a sanctioned event. I will keep everyone up to date of the event. I am the event coordinator, and i can be reached by PM or the contact information at the bottom of the page.

Thank you for your time, hope to see you there.

Russell Haynes

Snow's Auto

(509) 489-2200

Update - Looks like we are going to be doing a MECA Sanctioned event. The rulebooks for the events will be posted on MECA's website over the weekend. The reason for going with MECA is there is currently no state champ for MECA in Washington State. I want to give somebody the chance to be reigned State Champion. We will try to have other events throughout the year to help competitors build enough points to contend in the State Finals which we will probably hold in the fall. If you are interested in the first comp at the Spokane Auto/Boat Speed show please PM me. Thank you for your time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.