comp set power

Post doesnt make sence to me. They have crossovers you would only have to use 2 channels to run them in stereo. In my opinion splitting them up would be a mistake. If I may ask, why BOSS speakers?

Edit: oh and remember for wattage the RMS is the number you need to look at not peak or max.

Post doesnt make sence to me. They have crossovers you would only have to use 2 channels to run them in stereo. In my opinion splitting them up would be a mistake. If I may ask, why BOSS speakers?

Edit: oh and remember for wattage the RMS is the number you need to look at not peak or max.
my bad i have no idea how to wire up a comp set, never have! never read about it, and there 20 bucks, easy christmas present , so i would need just a 2 channel amp? please fill me in i have no experience w/ comp sets, how would i wire them?

lol...wiring and RCA's will come close or more to just the cost of those

But hey man, i fell ya , you do what you can-and yes it should be much better than stock

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.