commonly asked # of subs vs # of subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

ITaLiGGa
10+ year member

I don't want to ask the same tiring questions i see all over the threads-

shld i get 3-10s vs 2-12s ETC

What i just need to know is wether the fact my trunk isnt big enough for 3-15?? i really need to know as i'm itching to buy 1 more CVX right now!!

i've already got 2-15s cvx... havent propely put in a box fit for it but i plan on doing that in a month

now what i really need to know is if a 98 jetta GLS trunk is too small for 3-15s? i figured they prob wld be ported w/at least 4cubes or lil more?? now if i add a 3rd

my trunk is gone isnt it? i dont want that i just moved to new york city and realized i need some space in m ytrunk... it isnt like out in Indiana where i would cram 4-15s and not give a ****!!

any post dropped would be appreciated, as the auction ends in 6 hrs!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

really? so keeping it 2- 6 cubes each is best? thats what i figred, but ive had 2-15s for nearly 5 years, i need to break the barrier and at least go w/3 15s.. was gonna hook it up to a zx2500

however... if 2-15s proprly powered in a RIGHt box would blow my turnk off wouldn it??

and yes ive never been able to fully power thes ubs, theve been powered atleast up to 800rms each... the box were like 2.0 seale... i did a 3.4 ported (fake box) didnt sound so good

ALSO i wanted an entire kicker set up but i've been droolin over the t20001bd for just the 2 subs

a freind had that amp with 3-t1s oh god i had to have that!! however i realized my 2-15s had as much power as his 3-15s put togehter why didnt i get it that loud w/the 2-zx1000.1s

If i was you... I would make a ported box tuned to about 35 HZ with about 8 feet of internal volume and about 140 square inches of port and just run the 2 15s. 3 15s in a trunk car is gonna be hard

excellent, this really helped! thanks! precaite it i'm still a newbie about to start mobiledynamics, naturally i couldnt wait, wnted to buy some more new stuff so i can have them hooked up ove there while i'm learnign!!

also ANOTHER question, anybody know of a school called Mobile Dynamics?? any feedbacks?? i just enrolled and am about to staart,ed wnted to know if anybody know anything about it? good or bad or lousy or whatever??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.