Common Sense APB

Participant count
  • Participant list

craunic

First to start with a series of questions.

Why is SPL the only consideration?

what is wrong with JL subs?

When did sounds quality go the way of the dinosaurs?

What do you think of the W7?

And now for a little rant.

To all of you who think JL ***** a little note for you. Take your MTX banging, bazooka tube booming, SQless systems and throw them away. SPL should not be your only concern unless you are a dB drag racer, if you are good more pressure to you. If not how about you go for quality. Many of you have systems that hit hard but you cant tell if its a bass drum, bass guitar, or the **** dj talking. JL's are a SOUND QUALITY sub first. But will also bump with the best of them. I personally ran 2 JL w0's in the powerwedge box ( get it, a properly designed box) with 500w in my 73 beetle and had enough bass to give anyone a headache and still be clean and sharp.

Thats just my opinion, but unlike dennis miller i could not be wrong.

no way mud rules and sounds better!!! i broke my friends bedroom window from a mile away i got so much bass:rolleyes: i do 165 db with a stock interior and woofers in my trunk:rolleyes: all for 500 bucks:rolleyes: i did that with 1000 watts:rolleyes: i hit so hard i melted me woofer coils because i am a volume master g0d!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif stereo shops lick their chops at guys like this..why they make money off of you..people see it they will want the tunes to so in turn they get more sales from your ride

Originally posted by craunic First to start with a series of questions.

1.Why is SPL the only consideration?

2.what is wrong with JL subs?

3.When did sounds quality go the way of the dinosaurs?

4.What do you think of the W7?
1. Its not, for someone who has some experience in this sport.

2. Nothing- very good subs!

3.Nope- SQ Competitor here.

4.W7 is well designed, but somewhat dissappointing.

And now for a little rant.

To all of you who think JL ***** a little note for you. Take your MTX banging, bazooka tube booming, SQless systems and throw them away. SPL should not be your only concern unless you are a dB drag racer, if you are good more pressure to you. If not how about you go for quality. Many of you have systems that hit hard but you cant tell if its a bass drum, bass guitar, or the **** dj talking. JL's are a SOUND QUALITY sub first. But will also bump with the best of them. I personally ran 2 JL w0's in the powerwedge box ( get it, a properly designed box) with 500w in my 73 beetle and had enough bass to give anyone a headache and still be clean and sharp.

Thats just my opinion, but unlike dennis miller i could not be wrong.
ran about 1500watts into a set of 12w0's for system/installation evaluation purposes. They took it!

---> Have a cookie and a pepsi on me for the Dennis Miller Likeness- errr- un likeness! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Whatever.........

take it easy,

-zane

look at the idmax 12" from image dynamics jls are STILL sweet, only get a w7 if you have 8's to play the music or u just need a low freq woofer for your rollin home theater.sqers rule splers cant hear yet lol

Originally posted by audiolife look at the idmax 12" from image dynamics jls are STILL sweet, only get a w7 if you have 8's to play the music or u just need a low freq woofer for your rollin home theater.
Agreed.

sqers rule splers cant hear yet lol
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

take it easy,

-zane

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.