comaro

Sir, do you not understand that im in MINNESOTA! your in california were any car can be driven all year round.. Thats cool though id buy cars in California.
yea,I see where you are located,just wanted to back up what I had said about finding them for low pricing...

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Why are you guys still posting in here? Lol
cause its fun...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

yea,I see where you are located,just wanted to back up what I had said about finding them for low pricing... 

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

cause its fun...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
Lol.

If This guy wants to build the car so no problem go ahead but I will tell you one thing either you purchased just body to build you have to spend a lot of money on each and everything. In our opinion better to buy an old camaro if you really want and upgrade it.

mechanic brisbane

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

f250

10+ year member
f250
watertown, SD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from