COLORS - More speaker ~Pr0n~

TeamPSI
10+ year member

Super Pimp VIP Member
I've gotten so many people asking about and wanting colored cones, basket, and dustcaps lately that I have quite a collection of pics growing.

Just figured I'd share a few more...

BassWarrior035.jpg

BassWarrior092.jpg

BassWarrior127.jpg

F3M4012.jpg

F3M4026.jpg

528hz012.jpg

Smalls12021.jpg

Smalls12029.jpg

Smalls12027.jpg

frkkevin10.jpg

More to come!!!

i have been painting baskets and dust caps for yrs with automotive paint my question painting the cone how much weight dose it add? do you notice the difference in the fs lowering?

i heard about those

something something entry level and something this that and the other above entry level

then there is a rumor of something even bigger with a super limited release

something something that will be unveiled in a couple weeks?

Maybe?

Awesome..I think I've asked you before, but do you have parts to make IB subs?
Absolutely!

I have tons of speaker parts... motors, baskets, coils, spiders, etc... I have enough parts to build 1000's of speakers, recones, etc.

I do full OEM manufacturing, consultation, and supply parts to quite a few car and home audio companies as it is.

You can come to me and 100% create your own subwoofer. If you have your own motor, or basket, or nothing at all. We can do it any way you want it.

Tons of different sizes, colors, etc.

Most of the speakers that Im posting pictures of were mostly designed per the customers application (power, enclosure, listening prefs, and cosmetics) while I do engineering and building of the real working product to fit their needs/wants.

Basically, tell me you want a 15" IB woofer for car audio use, at 750w rms, white cone with a powder pink basket... and I do the rest //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.