Northwest Region colorado BASS WARS with prize's!!!!

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

stevew007
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
ok I am teaming up with sound on wheel's to do a show. here are the classes

1-2 woofer

3-4 woofer

armagedan anything goes just don't break my sensor

the woofer classes will be anything goes in front of the B-pillar window's down door's open what ever

prize's will be 4 gauge install kit's with rca's for the people that win the classes (first place only)

for anyone that enter's you will be givin a raffle ticket and have a chance to win one of the following.

2 custom built boxes.bulit to spec for the winner (no glass and nothing more then a 4x8 sheet of mdf)

maybe some 6.5's, small amp,couple ten's.(these prize's are not set in stone yet) but I will get on the ball and get the real list of prize's. rember any one can with these thing's.

the show will be done with a term-lab

stay tuned too see what when and where.feel free to pm me any questions

forgot to mention the cost is $25

um kind of i just got a list of prize's we will be giving away quantum audio 4 gauge install kit's with rca's,a pair of 6.5 in comp's,custom box and a pair of ten's. I'm still waiting on the location but that is just a phone call away i hope.but still gunning for the end of sep

I've got a piece of crap amp NIB //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif that I can donate to the cause... Let me know if you want it. See you tomorrow Steve....

sweet anything to help get some good show's started will help. I hope we can start to give away better thing's once more and more people show up.

If there is a huge improvement vs. the current DB Drag shows, I would be willing to donate like a cheap 12 or something.

Cause' right now, the shows are too god **** boring.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.