Northwest Region Washington

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
I think it's part because not enough people weren't interested and weren't showing up. The car toys tent sale in Seattle every Aug or so seems to draw a crowd all the time.

yea i went to that tent sale it wasnt that great they dont have that many good brands they mostly have alot of crap there and alot of ppl that dotn know what there talking about prolly the best brand they had there this year was JBL. does anyone know whent he last copitition was in washington?

South Seattle reppin!

Yeah, what's is the deal with Washington? There is like no comps here!!

I just made a deal for BJ Fish's RE MT 18 sooooo hopefully there'll be some comps in WA in '07!!!!

I'm two hours north of Spokane.

If there happens to be anything in the area during the summer I will likely make the trip down.

Nice to see a guy from Centralia - my father played baseball there, I still have his letterman.

I'm two hours north of Spokane.
If there happens to be anything in the area during the summer I will likely make the trip down.

Nice to see a guy from Centralia - my father played baseball there, I still have his letterman.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif There needs to be competitions here or something to atleast keep the car audio enthusiasts active.

There is what ... a couple tent sales in Spokane every year, and one NOPI show in Seattle or Vancouver every year?

I don't mind travel ... but it's not like there is much else anywhere close.

Atleast someone will have a chance against me :)
Haha, probably not man...I'm going to tune it for daily (in a rather smallish box actually) just to see what it hits...

Anyone have a TL or know where we can use 1?

I saw a thread on ROE about someone renting out TLs...it'd be cool to have a WA TL meet and metering day!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mtdewelf

10+ year member
addicted
mtdewelf
vancouver, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date