Northwest Region Colorado Bass Competition - May 4th, 08

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Status
Not open for further replies.
You immaturity I believe. GROW THE **** UP!!!

You act like a ****en ass hole and you will not be taken serious.

GROW THE **** UP ONCE AGAIN!!

not worth my time later

Looks like all you can do is regurgitate insults back to me, because that's the problem I'm having with you.You think you're taken serious because you got a company to send you stickers?

I asked you nicely a couple times let's discuss the problem (whatever problem that seemed to appear out of thin air) and fix it maturely so the show wouldn't suffer. But no, that wasn't going to work for you.Instead of responding back to me and working this out properly you just come on here and just shout insults which is when I pulled the plug. I told you last night I was with friends and didn't want to spend my night out on the phone with you.

I'll tell anyone who asks, if I don't like you yeah I'll probably let you know what is exactly on my mind.Or if I enjoy your company I'll be one of the nicest people you'll meet.I'll end this in saying, this isn't the place to fruther discuss the problems between us trying to run this show, and I have never had any problems being taken seriously so say whatever you want about that, because at least I know it isn't true. Please take your temper tantrum somewhere else. If you have anything else to say you can PM or call me.

Edit: I like how it you edited your post to try and pull off you don't care, when last night you just couldn't stop texting or calling me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...