Northwest Region Colorado Bass Competition - May 4th, 08

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Status
Not open for further replies.
why dont you show up and find out?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif if they told you they would be lying
maybe. since i don't have a heated garage, my system has been let go all winter.

lets say I gave out about 700 flyers to about 20 stores and alot of people

I might hit up the sonic this friday steve and lets see how it goes

ha I work out of a storage;) if i can get ready you can get ready:D need a hand drop on by and i will give you a hand!
the work is not the problem really. it's the money and the hours at work all winter. i have about 1500$. planning on getting a boston spg555 and selling the r's. seriously thinking of getting new components as well. high output alty is also a need.

the work is not the problem really. it's the money and the hours at work all winter. i have about 1500$. planning on getting a boston spg555 and selling the r's. seriously thinking of getting new components as well. high output alty is also a need.
sound great hope to see you there

ha I work out of a storage;) if i can get ready you can get ready:D need a hand drop on by and i will give you a hand!
as far as help goes. i've never competed. what should i know when i sign up? rules and such. my system is in my sig. i also have a seemably unfixable ground loop on my xtant a4004. i've done all i know how with the exception of opening up the amp. i hate using isolators

as far as help goes. i've never competed. what should i know when i sign up? rules and such. my system is in my sig. i also have a seemably unfixable ground loop on my xtant a4004. i've done all i know how with the exception of opening up the amp. i hate using isolators
No need to worry on the rules, bass race doesn't have install regulations and the rules are basic. We'll have some copies of the rules there probably.

And just to remind everyone, BASS RACE CLASSES ONLY!!! No tones //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...