Coles t line

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well nice work man. Wanna do a tline for my sp4, also wanna do 3 ab xr 12's. Just cant make up my frickn mind. If someone hadnt claimed my daughter on taxes i would already have the xrs. Crazy **** to have to prove your kid is yours and noone you know has their info. Anyways man as soon as it comes in you know ill hit you up.

Thanks. Can't wait to hear this thing a lot of time building this. Should be really loud and great for bass race
Yea, it prob will be. It has a good box and quality subs ....

I just put a custom box with a pos 15 in it, in a jeep cherokee. I tuned it at 26hz also. Bass Labyrinth. 6 db gain at 30hz. And holy crap did it work insanely good in that JC... It (the jc) had the perfect res frq to make it play smooth and hard as fack ....

Only 850 rms and it will twitch your eyes ...lol ....

i don't know if it's going to behave the way you want. at 36" long, the 1/4 wave tuning frequency is 93Hz, but the free area isn't enough to be a traditional TL. it may behave like a ported box with a 5x11 port that is ~8" long (or however deep the outlet port is). how did you figure 26Hz tuning?

i don't know if it's going to behave the way you want. at 36" long, the 1/4 wave tuning frequency is 93Hz, but the free area isn't enough to be a traditional TL. it may behave like a ported box with a 5x11 port that is ~8" long (or however deep the outlet port is). how did you figure 26Hz tuning?
That's what I was thinking. A true t- line, the port is the entire length. 32hz would be over 8' long. 26 would be almost 11 ft of port length.

software is only as good as building something that conforms to the assumptions made by the program designers. unless you draw the exact box in 3D and it figures the rest out. the issue is that you're trying to blend two boxes without doing either one correctly. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mylows10

5,000+ posts
B2,singer,ampere rep
mylows10
monterey , ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date