Code issues?

MisterDeadeye
10+ year member

Bannned
Nebraska
I've noticed some problems with FF(Firefox) lately, on CA. I recently updated Firefox, and am unsure if this problem is because of my recent update or because of Goob's recent code updating. I've noticed stretched bars from the "Forum" button and search box, and when using the private messaging service I've noticed this:

thing.png

I've had NoScript for months, and I've only had the problem for the past week or so. I'm going to try IE when I get back to the computer. iPhone now.

Okay, so I tried it in both IE and Chrome. Firefox seems to be the only browser that has issues.

The problem is in AdBlock Plus. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Ahh, sorry can't help with that one... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I have ADP and no issues.. I can side scroll thats it.. but thats no biggie
The PM issue was only there for a few hours that one day.. No idea where it came from. But the AB+ side scrolling thing is annoying to me. I don't like having any pixels of my screen being taken up that shouldn't be. That's why I have my taskbar on the side, and hidden unless I need it. I be anal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.