Clipping

Participant count
  • Participant list

KBRoses

CarAudio.com Newbie
Ohio
So i have a Kicker Comp 12 and a 1,000 Watt Amp that i use to be able to run at max bass an now i cant even take the gain past 1/5th of the way before it starts clipping, it doesnt go into protection mode or anything it just starts to clip and im confused on what it can be. Everything has a good connection and the ground is solid. any ideas or thoughts let me know

So i have a Kicker Comp 12 and a 1,000 Watt Amp that i use to be able to run at max bass an now i cant even take the gain past 1/5th of the way before it starts clipping, it doesnt go into protection mode or anything it just starts to clip and im confused on what it can be. Everything has a good connection and the ground is solid. any ideas or thoughts let me know
What subs are you using. If sub's resistance or power level is beyond the amp's ability, you may clip. Also, make sure ground point is bare metal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...