Clifford Matrix RSX 3.5

SPLThunder
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
If im not mistaken this is the top of the line for clifford. Its a remote start, alarm, everythinginone combo. I couldnt find the price anywhere online, but i am now a best buy employee and there is what i believe to be a hella nice discount on this thing for mobile install employees.

Anyone find a price online for this thing?

Where in wisconsin are you? I work at Best Buy in Green Bay and the Clifford is 499.99 and with the Directed Enterprise Employee Discount you can get it for 140.00.

I orderd my the other day.

Where in wisconsin are you? I work at Best Buy in Green Bay and the Clifford is 499.99 and with the Directed Enterprise Employee Discount you can get it for 140.00.
I orderd my the other day.
Is the Directed Enterprise Employee Discount good for all employee's? Cause i work at BBY too, and i went to price check it the other day with the sku and it said no discount. Do u have to work in the audio part to get DEI's discount?

yes i orderd mine too it should be ariving in a few days.

The cheapest way to get it is through accomodations. Check it out through the employee toolkit. 145$ shipped. I think it might be only for mobile audio though. it will tell you there.

I read the paper that had it, and it said: "...all Best Buy employees." I work in Media and my store manager signed it "OK" for me.

Just ask one of the supervisors in Car Audio to print it off for you.

SPL, how long have u been waiting for it to come? I ordered mine Saturday and it still hasnt arrived.

BTW, the one for 140 is the one with the LCD, right?

I was told that there will be the best discount after Christmas on these since they are new this season. I haven't checked if they're already discounted though. I bought my RS 3 right before the 3.5 came out and i love it. I just wish i had a smaller remote like the 3.5 =/. Lucky

My buddy is gonna hook me up with the Matrix 2.5X... What type of add-ons did you have to purchase with yours? Like battery back up(whatever its called), trunk sensore, resistors? Did all that come with the alarm or seperate. I think the only difference between the 3.5 and the 2.5 is the remote start. Any help would be cool... He's not quite sure if I'd have to buy and extra stuff yet.

My buddy is gonna hook me up with the Matrix 2.5X... What type of add-ons did you have to purchase with yours? Like battery back up(whatever its called), trunk sensore, resistors? Did all that come with the alarm or seperate. I think the only difference between the 3.5 and the 2.5 is the remote start. Any help would be cool... He's not quite sure if I'd have to buy and extra stuff yet.
The system will come with everything you NEED. (hint hint I wanted MORE than i need) The 2.5 doesnt have the remote start and is mainly used for standard transmission vehicles. Or just for people who dont want a remote start.

In wisconsin i also bought a mercury switch which will replace the pinswitch that comes with the 3.5. This is because where i live the pin switches rust out to much.

I did just recieve mine in the mail 3 days ago and the same day i went to best buy to order some more parts for the alarm. The alarm comes with a shock sensor but i also wanted a proximity sensor, a glass brakage sensor, and a window roll up module because i have so many free channels on this thing (5). That way i will be able to remote start my car and have my music start bumping and i will be able to roll down my windows to show it off to every one else. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif hellyeah

I guess i didnt answer the question to well

The matrix comes with a whole pack or resistors and a relay unit. Depending on what car you have and what you want it to do you might need to buy extra relays. You wont need a bypass modual (they can cost alot $50) because you wont be getting the remote start. All of the rest of the stuff DEI has to offer is mainly for convinience. None of it is required. You can just get it if you want an added feature or two like me

HI, I just got a lcd alarm but i want to upgrade to the clifford rs 3.5, can anyone of you guys who works at best buys get one for me using their discount??. thank you so much.

so, any1 able to hook me up at all? any sort of discount, or any deal..i really need an alarm with near $3000 worth of caraudio and upgrades in my truck. I'd really appreciate it and also be willing to tip you. peace

NG

I am looking to get the RSX 3.5 also. but best buy wants a fortune to get it 500.00 for alarm and 130.00 to install..I am in the houston area also..able to get me one cheaper than that? would be appreciated

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.