Clif Designs

Participant count
  • Participant list
S2 and S3 are tough classes, you bettah have an SUV or an extended cab if you wanna place anywhere near well. I know too many locals in Louisville that can almost pull off 150's in BOTH classes and hold their fuse just fine. But Kentucky is MECA street class country fo' sho'...
Park and pound is dumb. Just sayn. I've done it a few times and did ok, but my setup isn't even designed to do that shit to start with.

As far as all the anaba/knockoffs these days...who knows. Ive met a few idiots selling stuff thats been rebadged china crap, so I think its spotty as far as brand ownership goes these days. But then again, anyone with 30k with disposable cash can start their own amp company.
I got a open hatch. I think Ill be OK. the best I have seen from the MECA results page was around the 147s in S2 and 3 in this area.. Im close if not over that. I was 147 on some type Rs while I was waiting for my DC subs. Now I can scope the amp and run full tilt. The Rs had about 1/4 turn left and they would bottoming out. So maybe seeing 2K

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.